Hercor College Student 2011

                   Hercor College was the School that is committed to give their students the "best for less". Their mission is to make quality education affordable to everyone, especially to the less fortunate.Provides their students a good facilities and equipment.


 
                  As a Student of this School, I should Cooperate and follow the rules and regulation they implement.And to do my responsibilities to this school. Being a good Student and being Serious with my Studies, I know that Studying is not very at all. But through the help of Our Teachers,presence and guidance of my Parents and especially the guidance of  our God., I hope that i can pass all the trials that I've encountered in my Life. And become a successful someday. Because Education is the key of success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment






 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it.